Enhanced data analytics and security technologies allow you to quickly detect and respond to the network anomalies that suggest the presence of a hidden, unknown, advanced threat lurking within your data. No matter how heavily you have invested in your internal threat capabilities, the reality is you likely still lack the analytics technologies or internal skill sets required to effectively detect, investigate, and respond to today’s advanced persistent threats.
Don’t wait until that threat has achieved its aims. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Deploy a comprehensive Security Monitoring Service today, and bring advanced protection to your defense. Lincoln Computer Services provides the technology and talent required to detect and fully investigate your worst threats, our service is capable of instigating threat remediation in real-time.
24/7/365 Managed Network Security Monitoring
- Proactively monitors your networks
- 24/7/365 Offloads complex and time consuming cyber security tasks from your internal resources
- Protects against new and emerging threats
- Utilizes state-of-the-art security technologies and processes
- Leverages data from dozens of global threat intelligence sources to better protect your infrastructure
- Employs highly skilled, seasoned cybersecurity analysts
5 Step Approach
- Asset Discovery and Inventory
- Find all assets on your network
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Identify systems that are vulnerable to exploits with active network scanning & continuous vulnerability monitoring.
- Intrusion Detection
- Detect known threats and attack patterns targeting your assets. Monitoring your on-premise and cloud networks looking for signs of attack, compromise and other exposures.
- Behavioral Monitoring
- Instantly spot suspicious network behavior with NetFlow analysis, service monitoring and deep packet analysis.
- SIEM & Log Management
- Quickly correlate & analyze security event data from across your network with built-in SIEM & log management.
Advantages of Monitoring
- Enhanced visibility into emerging threats
- Increased business efficiency
- Constant vigilance with deep event analysis
- Purpose-built technology and architecture
- Focused resources and customized processes
Contact us today and learn how our Security Monitoring Service can protect you from critical security attacks.