Lincoln Computer Services Named One of 2017 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
Lincoln Computer Services Recognized for
Excellence in Managed IT Services
Your “how to” blog post should teach the reader how to do something by breaking it down into a series of steps.
Begin your blog post by explaining what problem you are going to solve through your explanation and be sure to include any relevant keywords. Add in a personal story to establish your credibility on this topic. And make sure to end your blog post with a summary of what your reader will gain by following your lead.
Need some inspiration? Check out these "How-To" examples from the HubSpot blog:
What does it take to deploy a new hybrid cloud that has the flexibility today’s businesses require while maximizing existing investments?
Staying competitive means moving faster. Market-leading companies are already changing the way they work to bring agility to the front lines. Their people are empowered to act. Why? Because each person has access to real-time insights and a digital ecosystem designed to deliver innovation. Innovation that leads directly into deeper, more rewarding customer experiences and new revenue streams.
No matter what size your company is, there are companies just like yours that know there are intruders lurking on their networks, but have done nothing about it… for months!!!
There is no such thing as a completely secure enterprise and never will be, and attempting to create one is both futile and counterproductive. Instead of reaching towards infallibility, effective enterprise information security strategies rely on a careful balancing of risk and reward. As you work to secure your customers’ systems and data, keep these three steps in mind to help them minimize their risk exposure without sacrificing efficiency or productivity.
Deploy and manage your firewall technology to protect cardholder data in a simpler manner that meets regulatory requirements. Get comprehensive security features in a single platform that provides a barrier against malicious attacks, improves network performance, reduces costs and helps with PCI-DSS compliance across wired and wireless networks.
Migrating From Windows Server 2003 is Not Optional — It’s a Necessity
Change is inevitable. And with IT operations, that phrase couldn't be truer. In April 2014, Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP. And now Microsoft has announced it will no longer support Windows Server 2003 after July 14, 2015. The risk of running outdated, unsecure, and non-compliant infrastructure and software is too great to ignore. Migrating from Server 2003 to Server 2012 isn't necessarily difficult, but moving your data and applications can be a logistically complex, worrisome task. Start thinking about it now, put it in your budget, and get ready to make the move. But remember you don't have to do this alone—Lincoln Computer Services is here to help!
Education Sector Leading in Mobility
As college students head back to classes this fall, the question on their minds is no longer, “Will I be able to connect?” Instead, it’s, “How many of my devices will I be able to connect?”
Why MDM is Key in a Mobile Enterprise World
According to Morgan Stanley, 91 percent of adults keep their smartphones within arm’s reach 24 hours a day. I’m pretty sure the other 9 percent are the kids who actually sleep with their smartphones under their pillows every night. (Watch out for overheating batteries!) This statistic came from Forbes magazine’s article Fifty Essential Mobile Marketing Facts, and it’s definitely worth reading the rest of the piece to check out the astonishing facts on how extensive the mobile market really is.